With over 75 years of experience in family planning and reproductive health, EngenderHealth is trusted by physicians, nurses, communities, and governments to deliver quality health care that lasts. More than 84% of EngenderHealth’s operations expenses go directly to these services, with less than 1% supporting fundraising. Your support is a good investment!
You can join other like-minded people by supporting EngenderHealth’s transforming work in some of the poorest countries of the world by:
- Donating now!
- Making a qualified charitable gift from your IRA — If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and enjoy tax benefits from an IRA charitable rollover gift. Contact your IRA plan administrator to make the gift.
- Donating through a donor advised fund — If you own a donor advised fund, you can recommend a gift to support our mission by contacting your fund manager. He or she will send a check directly from your fund to EngenderHealth. Be sure to have the fund manager inform us of your name and address so that we can thank you for your generosity.
- Giving a gift of stock — stock gifts can off-set capital gains and make a tremendous difference at the same time.
- Planning your legacy — Consider including EngenderHealth in your estate plans to have a lasting impact on our work for years to come.
- Donating cryptocurrency — It’s tax efficient, convenient to do, and you pay no capital gains tax on the appreciated amount. Plus, the gift is fully tax deductible, which makes it a tax-efficient way to support our mission.
- Following us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and sharing our messages and emails with your networks.
- Shopping online