International Partnerships and Institutional Memberships
EngenderHealth is part of several national and international organizations related to its mission.
- American Public Health Association
- Global Impact
- Health Information and Publications Network
- Implementing Best Practices Initiative
- Male Circumcision Consortium
- Maternal Health Task Force
- Maximizing Access and Quality Initiative
- MenEngage: EngenderHealth is the Secretariat Co-Chair of MenEngage, a global alliance of NGOs and UN agencies that seeks to engage boys and men to achieve gender equality
- NPower New York
- Partnership for Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Postabortion Care Consortium: EngenderHealth is the host organization in the PAC Consortium serving as the fiscal sponsor receiving, processing, and reporting on funds as needed to develop and process grants and enable the work of the Consortium Coordination team.
- Prevention of Postpartum Hemorrhage Initiative (POPPHI)