For media inquiries, please e-mail us.
For more news about family planning, maternal health, HIV and AIDS, and other work that EngenderHealth does around the world, please visit our web site.
- I’m Still Asking Where’s the Family Planning Ms. Magazine
- Love Letter to My IUD
- Family Planning, Will You Be Our Valentine?
- History’s worst contraceptives will make you say WTFP?!
- Love Letter to Vasectomy
- Dear IUD: It took me a long time to find you, but, Darling, it was worth the wait.
- Score! WTFP?! wins the Global Media Award for Best Social Media Campaign.
- No Really, Thanks, Birth Control!
- How To Get Contraception Into Hands Of 225 Million Women In Need
- We’re all about increasing access to birth control. If you were a method of contraception, what would you be? Take this quiz to find out.
- We have a choice in our preferred method of contraception, but millions of women don’t! Share your method with us using #TalkFP!
- You ain't no shrinking violet: What your fave flower says about you....
- Woot! Our “History’s Worst Contraceptives” video brings home the gold! We are honored to have received the 2015 PR News’ Nonprofit PR Award for Best Video and two honorable mentions in the categories of social media and marketing. Now that’s awesome.
- Sex and Love and Birth Control: read the latest blog post by Pam Barnes
- Shout it from the Rooftops! More than 24,000 people made their voices heard in support of expanding access to family planning for women worldwide.
- EngenderHealth & Bouqt Partner to Launch Specially Designed WTFP?! App
EngenderHealth and app developer Bouqt have partnered to launch a specially designed WTFP?! app. With tracking and planning tools, the WTFP?! app has all of the functionality of myPill® Birth Control Reminder, and is free to anyone who shares the WTFP?! campaign online with two friends. Share away!
- EngenderHealth in Glamour Magazine’s “31 Days of Giving”
- See the bizarre history of contraception in this fascinating PSA
- Mira Sorvino goes beyond awareness raising
- Where is the family planning?
The Huffington Post
- Prepare to cherish your birth control pills
- Would you use weasel testicles as a form of contraception?
- Mira Sorvino speaks up for women's health worldwide