EngenderHealth is the managing partner of several major projects—consortiums of organizations working in partnership to achieve the maximum impact on public health. These projects are country-specific, regional, or global in scope, and capitalize on the complementary capabilities of each collaborating agency. As the lead organization, EngenderHealth oversees the projects' finances, strategies, and operations while managing the partnerships. In addition, EngenderHealth contributes its specialized technical expertise to each project.
- Agir pour la Planification Familiale expands women’s access to and use of family planning services in five West African countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Niger, and Togo.
- Fistula Care Plus is the largest U.S. government-funded effort to date to focus on treatment and prevention of obstetric fistula.
- The HUSIKA Project reduces HIV incidence in Tanzania by preventing HIV transmission among key population groups most at-risk for HIV, by strengthening protective behaviors and decreasing the stigma against HIV that deters individuals from seeking health services.
- The Male Circumcision Consortium improves and expands access to voluntary medical circumcision services in Kenya as part of an overall strategy to reduce HIV infections in men.
- Mayer Hashi II, which means "Smiling Mother" in Bengali, aims to address the need for family planning in Bangladesh by expanding contraceptive choices and services.
- VisayasHealth aims to help women in the Visayas Region of the Philippines plan their families, enjoy safe motherhood, and ensure that their babies start life with proper nutrition and good health.