EngenderHealth Supports Mothers Around the World
Somewhere in the world, right now, a woman is dying due to complications of pregnancy or childbirth. It occurs 900 times every day. It is a shocking fact.
EngenderHealth is committed to changing this reality. As global efforts coalesce to accelerate momentum to prevent needless maternal deaths and injuries, EngenderHealth is there, on the front lines...
Helping Women Have the Number of Children They Want
- Read about our work to improve women's access to family planning.
- Read about Mariam and John, who were able to plan their family’s future with support from EngenderHealth.
Approaching Maternal Health Holistically
- Learn more about our holistic approach to maternal health, and how we are preventing and treating conditions such as obstetric fistula.
- Meet Ballay, a woman who regained confidence following a fistula repair surgery.
Preventing Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV
- Find out how we are helping women living with HIV have healthy babies.
- Meet Joab, a little boy who is HIV-free because his mother received information and treatment from EngenderHealth.
Eliminating Gender-Based Violence